We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Entry Level Business Development / Account Manager to help us promote our telecommunications products and CPaaS solutions. You will assist in our efforts for expanding our clientele, oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and create long-term, trusting relationships with them, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
As a business development / account manager, you'll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, preparing sales reports and creating new opportunities for inbound and outbound leads. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, your goal will be to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients over the phone or Zoom
- Train customers/prospects on our products and platforms
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on accounts status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Self driven and passionate about tech products, telecommunications solutions and CPaaS solutions
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Resident of a country in European time zone
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Any work experience as Business Development / Account Manager will be highly appreciated
In case all of the above sound interesting, send your CV here: hr[at]yuboto[dot]com using the code YBDAM21