Taking into consideration the current critical condition and the adverse effects of COVID - 19, Yuboto has taken all the necessary measures to protect its employees’ well being, while ensuring that our Quality of Services remains intact.
The protection and welfare of each and every Yuboto member is the foremost priority for our company, thus we‘ve been working from home since Tuesday, March 17th, 2020.
Moreover, we‘ve made all the required operational adjustments in order to maintain the customer support and service provision in professional standards, without any disruptions. All employees are dedicated to support our clients and partners now more than ever, as in these times of Social Distancing, communication becomes even more fundamental.
We continue providing optimal level of services to all customers without jeopardizing our team’s health by implementing the following protective measures:
- All Yuboto employees are working from home
- Each employee has full access to all resources/software required for complete efficiency
- All in person meetings are replaced with Call/Video Conferences
- All platforms and services are monitored and supported 24/7, as before
- Parents and guardians are free to use flexible working hours
We remain home, but devoted in providing the high-standard level of services you‘ve always received.